Sunday School classes are available for all age groups. No prior knowledge of the Bible or Christianity is required; our leaders and participants welcome everyone.
9:45 am Adult Sunday School
- Rm 216 – Growing in Faith (Todd Mathew)
- Rm 215 – Purposeful Parenting Men/Men’s Group (Scott Cady & Ryan Horsman)
- Rm 213 – Dependable Readers (Jayne Meservey/Trish Harvey)
- Rm 212 – Purposeful Parenting Women/Women’s Group (Mary Cady & Rachael Wheeler)
- Parlor – Crusaders (Ed Martens)
9:45am Children and Youth Sunday School Classes
Preschool-aged (3 and 4-year olds) through 5th grades meets in Griffith Hall for Kids4Christ. Kids rotate through 4 stations, spending a month at each station. The stations are “How Great Thou Art” (art); “Creation Station” (science/cooking); “Tablet to Tablet” (technology); and “Stars of Bethlehem” (drama/puppets). Volunteer adults lead these activities and rotate each month.
- Preschool – 5th grades meet in Griffith Hall – Kids4Christ
- Rm 214 – Mid-high 6-8 Combined (Flight Training Seniors)
- Rm 204 – Confirmation (Dustin Buell)
- Youth Center – High School Combined (Dave Rogers/Tony Clark/Troy Figg/Brent Turner)